Monday, July 14, 2008

As if that weren't enough...

Before I call it a day, I've got a few things to get off my chest, so permit me to blow some steam...

First off, who gives a rip about Angelina Jolie's twins being born? She's nothing but a damn homewrecker, and she knows it. For that matter, she's not all that attractive, and since the first time I even heard of her, I thought she was flippin' ugly. And she's too damn overrated for that matter.

Second, who wants to buy a piece of crap from that loudmouth Billy Mays? Who in the hell is he, where did he come from, and why doesn't he go back to where he came from and stay there? Who wants to buy anything from somebody who yells all the time? I sure don't. I wouldn't waste my money in buying a toothbrush from that loudmouth jerk.

Finally, how come it's so hot in the summer? I think extremely hot weather should be outlawed.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog already in progress.

No comments: